Harness for Yorkshire Terrier (Yorkie) dogs:
- IDC Powerharness, size Baby 2
- IDC Powerharness, size Mini-mini
- K9 Powerharness, size Baby 2
- K9 Powerharness, size Mini-mini
- Color & Gray Beltharness, size Mini-mini
- Small in size but big in personality
- The most popular toy dog breed
- Adapts well to apartment living
- Affectionate with familiy
- Need exercise
Yorkie dog names:
The wonderful Yorkshire Terrier is a highly popular toy breed dog. The Yorkie's development can be traced back to England, where he was used as a mill dog and 'ratter'. Later, this breed was used for hunting small animals that lived in dens and burrows hidden on the forest floor.
During the Victorian Era, royalty embraced this tiny dog, making him a sought-after companion.
Recognized by the AKC in 1885, the Yorkshire Terrier has consistently ranked in the top 10 most popular registered breeds.
He is friendly, energetic, and expressive, making him a wonderful canine family member.
Related dog breeds: Yorkshire Terrier, Chinese Crested, Chizer, Chorkie, Maltese, Papillon, Miniature Pinscher, Japanese Chin, Japanese Terrier, Volpino Italiano, Brussels Griffon.