To carry the dog on the owner’s back or chest, or to lift it in rescue actions. It has a harness part which holds the dog’s entire body and straps which are on the owner’s body, fixing the dog safely. To lift or lower the dog, attach the carabiner to the handles on both sides.
Belts, straps and velcros should be adjusted as tight as possible on dogs and on humans as well. If you carry your dog, the two shoulder straps have to be connected and tightened on your chest. The straps should be removed if the dog is lowered or lifted by oneself.
By our long-time experiences we improved some innovative solutions to make our carrier harnesses more practical and comfortable
- the placement of transverse straps has improved to perfect
- we changed the original buckles to new ones with safety lock and quick release system.
- the free horizontal movement is supported by the longitudinal reflective cover straps
- placement and shape of the handles now is optimalized
- pads in contact of the dog’s body were made of waterproof and pressure-balancing innovative materials
- shoulder straps (not visible on the pictures) are fixed by 50 mms wide strong buckles.
The quality control of the materials and of the products is made by
The whole description of the product was saved and archived by Hungarian Patent Office.
Innovations was made by Julius Sebő and Julius-K9 for the RESCUE-24 team.
Julius-K9 products made of materials checked and approved by European Union.